City and Country Financial Services is recruiting for Mortgage Adviser.
A successful and well-established IFA practice based in the City of London is looking for a highly motivated Mortgage Adviser to join their team.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a fully CeMAP qualified, proactive and driven Mortgage Adviser to offer mortgage and protection advice to existing clients as well as actively looking for new clients.
A successful candidate:
- Must be fully CeMAP qualified, CAS status is an advantage
- Previous experience is preferable, but we will consider newly qualified candidates who have the right attitude
- Must be well presented and articulate with excellent communication and customer care skills
- Must show the ability to work as a part of the team and on their own initiative
- Must be able to work to deadlines in the fast-paced, target driven environment
- Polish speaking is a bonus due to a large Polish client base
- Must have good Microsoft Office skills and general understanding and ability to work with different IT systems
If you believe that you have all that is required to succeed in the Financial Services Industry and wish to join a team that can help you develop your successful career, then email your CV together with the covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Availability - Immediate
Location - Fleet Street, with flexible home working
Job Type: Full-time, Commission only
Independent Financial Adviser